12142 W Reno Ave Suite A Yukon, OK 73099
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you buy dresses? No, it is consignment based only.
2. What is consignment? It is an agreement to pay a supplier of goods after the goods have been sold.
3. How does your consignment process work? The way our process works is that we place the dress(es) in the store for up to 6 months on contract, and when it sells we send you a check for 50% of the final sales price before taxes.
4. Do you take accessories also? Yes. For example: Shoes, Veils, Belts, Slips and Jewelry
5. How is the price determined? Each item is researched in order to find out what it is currently selling for, either new or used. The condition of the item is also factored into the price.
6. Does my dress have to be cleaned? Yes, that will help us to sell your gown more efficiently.
7. What happens to my dress if it doesn’t sell? You can pick it up at the end of your contract, we can donate your items for you, or we can discuss extending your contract at that time.
8. Can you order dresses? Consigned items cannot be ordered because they are brought in through individuals and stores and not purchased directly for resale. Our DaVinci Bridesmaids and Informal Bridal lines can be ordered in many color options in sizes 2-30 and take 8-10 weeks for delivery.
9. Do you do alterations? No, but we can help you locate a place that can.
10. Do you have to have an appointment to try on gowns? No, at this time it is not required and we welcome walk-ins. However, if you would like to try on bridal gowns an appointment is recommended.
The Formal Niche